Monday 4 May 2015

butterfly card

Morning - bliss not to be at work! but need to brave the shops with Emily soon to hunt for a school leavers ball dress....joy...shopping on a Bank Holiday Monday....ummmm not at the top of things I wanted to do today!

Had to make a quick card the other day.....love this butterfly punch - with it not cutting all the way through it makes a fabby flying look. edged with a Martha Stewart punch and there you go
Embossed the envelope
And made a quick House Mouse image gift tag -"Jobs a good un!"
 
Bought a new Mini Cooper the other day - and think Emily just wants to go for a ride in it...taken me ages to work out how to blue tooth my phone - instructions were sooooooo hard to follow...getting there....soooooo love my car...best thing is that the girls are not insured on it...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Gave Emily and Bex my VW polo and so far there have not been arguments...but they have not filled it up yet!!!!
 
Take care
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your gorgeous butterfly card hon... and oooh I remember the dress hunting for end of school ball so well! In fact, one of my daughters' dress is still in the wardrobe upstairs.... red satin from Monsoon!

    Like the sound of your Mini Cooper!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete